Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rush hour

It's been a while i have not posted anything up here. Rush hour sounds cool for a post's name. Unfortunately, you will not find no Jackie Chan or Chris Tucker but only Rick Hoang in this case. Memorize it people, you never know i might work my way to the big screen someday and whoever possesses my blog earns million bucks.

College occupies most of my time, with all the assignments and workloads i receive every week, the term "work like dog" would be a compliment. Currently, i have project which requires me to work in team of 5. I am glad enough that all my team members are very committing to their work and honestly, i admire all of them for their talents. I have been assigned a task called Webmaster which the meaning of it is just like how it sounds. For those who do not know anything about web or computing terms then i do you all favor, it is about me being a master of a web ;). Yes, i meant you Jan and Lily. I cannot believe there was once people asked me the meaning of this word. My role in the team is fun, exciting and sometimes i find it challenging as well. With all the committing members, my tasks become so much easier. As long as the road ahead is, i believe that i will do fine.

I have not been out recently due to my driver Andrew has disappeared for almost 3 weeks. I guess i just leave him alone for a while. I congrats him on his new job though . Hope that he earns good money to throw out something like a bachelor party which i find it rare around here. Sigh, the old glory time....

Meanwhile, allow me to get back to my old favorite movie I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry and my most favorite quote " Group hug in the shower tonight " weeeeeeee!!! Don't take me wrong, i'm not a gay who watches a gay movie. If i were gay, god knows what would happen to the world. Let's just say i love American comedy movies. Yeah yeah i know i said i was busy but can't a decent guy earn his once in a while peaceful time watching his favorite gay movie for a change? Besides, he's not even gay...sigh (Drew if you are reading, come and watch with me, i miss your company man...).




First meeting of Java Kills group happened to be at McDonald's

No comments: