Thursday, June 26, 2008

Liberation

People say summer holiday is the best around the year and yet here i am sitting alone in the library waiting for the judgement time to come. Yes, i am having my Web3d exam in another 2 hours or so. Since i am not having the mood to even stack anything else into my brain, i've decided to kill time by writing down a few lines here. Do not take it wrongly here, i had quite a revision last night and so unconditionally deserved a well-earned quiet time in library writing blog before exam.

Hearth thumbing but also excited, this kind of feeling you only get when you are about to reach to the end of something horrible that you have been preparing to face it but not enough confidence to finalize it and doubt your ability to finish it perfectly. However, none of that does matter anyway due to the fact i am having a month holiday after 5pm today and unlike other years, i can finally be able to go back to Vietnam during mid year. Please do have some sympathies for my miserable life and if some of you asks me, i would gladly say that this is first time ever that i am allowed to go back in mid year. Not that i am feeling bad for not being able to go back that often anyway. It is again a mixture of emotions, i both want to go back and not want to go back if that makes any sense.

Going back is not always a first choice for me because that means i have to face even more pressures while i am there. Sometimes, i wonder whether i should choose the free life i have here or the one i have back there with more frustration. Tough choice...However, there's always a third choice for me to get back to Sydney if i can afford it myself. If somehow, i could contact my old colleages back there and get some connections, a clear path will present itself before me.

Next semester will be the last one and i firmly believe that it is time for me to decide where i should go and where i can go.

No comments: