Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged by Justin, Lily and Jan

Sorry guys, i've been tagged by several people. So i just do it in one shot. Here it goes!!!

1)At what age do you want to get married?

Another tough question, at the moment things don't really go that smooth to even think of marriage but if possible, 30 would be a good time.

2)Where do you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

First choice: USA since i would like to see the lifestyle there. Sometimes i do have feelings that i belong there.

3)What's your favorite thing to do?

Most of the time, i like to sit in front of my comp even that does not benefit me in anyway.

4)Do you think money can buy happiness?

I am not too sure about the old times when the life was not so materialistic but at present i am certain that without money, the only thing you can get is sadness. If not, then why the hell do i have to study anyway?

5)Do you believe you can survive without money?

If someone sponsors me food and living cost. I hope it would be a girl though (beautiful and single).

6)What are you afraid to lose the most?

Sanity.

7)If you win $1 million dollar, what will you do?

Buy myself a big-ass entertainment system comes with a plasma TV at the size of a cinema screen plus a kick-ass gaming machine just for the sake of playing Window Solitaire games.

8) Dream jobs?

Be at best businessman with a salary of 10 digits.

9)List out 3 good points about the persons that tagged you?

Friendly, honest and ... chubby.

10)If you had only one wish, what would you wish for?

I would wish i could have been a god.

11)If you could rewind time, would you?

Hell yeah!!! People make mistakes, undoing those mistakes is all that we wish for.

12)What's your ambition?

Earn lots of money.

13)What's your favorite song at the moment?

I would say Ruppina - Freewill from One Piece ending theme song

14)If you could teleport now, where would you go?

New York

15)What do you think is the most important in your life?

Family

16) If you had a chance, which part of your character would you want to change?

I'd be more outgoing if i could.

17) What music have you been listening to recently?

Some Chinese instrumental songs. They really help in calming one's mind down.

18) What is the one thing you can't do and wish that you could do?

Be able to predict the future.

19) Would you do another tag?

I try not to. Man... It took ages for me to just type down everything. What on earth is it for anyway????

20) My personal question:

Between family and fame, which one do you choose?

I choose both.

No comments: