Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Features of this site

After playing around with the amazing tools that Blogspot has, i have finally done most of the features that a blogger must have. Like i said in the previous post, Yahoo really sucks at giving out this kind of freedom for the bloggers.

The main template obviously was not done by me! I took it from a website then implemented it into this site, still certain knowledge about HTML is required though. The name of it is Hobbit, as you can see the picture on top is about the Hobbit's village. The old man in the picture is no doubt Gandalf the Grey who later in the movie is known as Gandalf the White. For those who have not seen the The lord of the rings, please do yourself a favor by getting the trilogy set of this movie and watch.

The music box at the bottom is just an extra stuff that i put in with the hope of improving the blogging experience for the readers as well as myself. Feel free to request songs from me if you do not know how to get the songs or the songs you like are not around and hard to get. Who knows? I might just be able to get those for you.

Google ads is another unnecessary tool that i added in. Love me by clicking the ads, i hope when i turn 70, they might just send me 1 million USD for all the years advertising for them. Wild dream but it is possible.

Chat box is for you to leave me message and wish others to read as well. This can be considered as leaving comment so please at least try to type in something if you feel lazy to leave comment in my posts. Stuff like I LOVE YOU RICK! is enough. Man! I will be like sleepless for weeks. Hopefully, not from a guy though.

No comments: