Monday, February 25, 2008

Shogun 2008

Another week has passed and only one word can describe it: "Chill". It is so chilling that i hardly remember what i did during the week because it seems so repeating to me.

My buddy Drew decided to give me a call today and offered a get together dinner with Hanh, another fun character. We surely had fun since the place they picked happens to be my favorite place, Shogun restaurant. A restaurant which serves Japanese buffet at the best giving out price that you can get for having Japanese food. As usual, the food is irresistible that me and Drew decided to go for 7th serve and we only made it at the 6th serve. Hanh, as usual, was having a bad tactic of having buffet and gave up at the 5th serve. Anyway, i gave her an applaud for her effort since she is quite petit to be eating that much.



Drew is still looking stone and hilarious as always. He claimed once to be a withdrawn type of person. Yeah right!!!! On the other hand, Hanh surely is acting cute in this picture and blur as usual. Sigh! I appreciate these characters since they made me have a good time with their fun jokes. I know i know, no one is perfect.



Handsome, sexy, desirable, irresistible... yawn yawn. At least, that's what he claimed.



So much for a nice guy...Sigh!

No comments: